- Our Company
- Marketing Insights
- Quick Takes
- The 80/20 Principle in Marketing (Video)
- Leading from the Front: Quick Takes
- Four Practical Tips to Improve SEO in 2021 (Video)
- What to Look for in a Potential Vendor Partner (Video)
- Building Internal Capabilities (Video)
- 5 Marketing Trends to Watch for in 2021
- Internal vs. External Marketing Spend (Video)
- The Best Destination for PPC Traffic (Video)
- In Housing Trends Continue
- Is Google Monetizing Local Search?
- Finding Balance Between PPC and SEO
Local Search is one of the most important, high-impact digital marketing channels for small, regional and national brick & mortar businesses. Nearly 50% of all Google searches have local intent and of those searches, more than 60% occur on a smartphone.
We all know Pareto’s principle: 80% of results come from 20% of effort. For the most part the 80:20 rule holds its weight across many areas of our personal lives and work lives. It really holds true in many facets of digital marketing.
These 2-3 minute audio and video clips are intended to give in-house senior marketing leaders some practical advice on solving problems and leading their brands and internal teams to new levels of digital marketing success. Enjoy!