ENTERPRISE & MID-MARKET LOCAL SEO
FOR MULTI-LOCATION BRANDS
One of the biggest mistakes we see enterprise brands and large franchisors make is not effectively optimizing their geographical footprints for local map and localized search result listings. Are you leading the pack or pulling up the rear?
Reaching online customers at a local level is challenging for brand marketers, particularly those with hundreds to thousands of locations. Google My Business (GMB) and other platforms such as Apple, Facebook and Yelp allow smart brand marketers many avenues to reach audiences, engage customers and convert prospects when they have high local intent.
Did you know?
- More than 75% of all searchers in Google go to the top 3 organic results
- Nearly 70% of consumers use Google maps as their local platform of choice
- 30% of all Google searches trigger local results, including map packs
At New Media Advisors, we excel at helping brands build a scalable approach to managing hundreds and thousands of locations through technology platforms, repeatable processes, store owner education and local market intelligence. Our founders previously led Local SEO for a Fortune 50 financial services brand with 10,000+ locations and a Fortune 1000 hotel chain with 7,000+ locations. These programs drove millions of monthly phone calls, website visits and unprecedented foot traffic. Our experience and approach ensures brands have an integrated approach to Local in connection with SEO, Paid Search and hyper local Content Marketing.
For multi-location brands to take control of and grow local search visibility, we believe you should:
- Understand your customer mindsets and reasons for how, why and when they turn to local search engines and maps to find businesses in your category
- Comprehend the dynamic landscape Google has created with GMB and accept the fact that GMB is your new home page as Google dis-intermediates traffic to your website
- Build and maintain dedicated website location pages for each store/branch/office in your network, which tells a hyper local story and connects the unique characteristics of each location
- Manage your online listings with search engines, social networks, directories and platforms
- Optimize and keep current each GMB profile for each location by maintaining hours of operation, encouraging and responding to customer reviews, publishing Google posts (micro-blogging), contributing to Google Q&As and updating brand-approved photography.
- Empower store owners and local market leaders to build partnerships and find opportunities for hyper-local brand mentions and links to your website location pages
Over the years, our founders have sat on advisory boards for and formed partnerships with the industry-leading providers of location page platforms, local listings management, review responses management, hyper-local link building and robust location-based reporting. We bring these award-winning partners to the table for your benefit and work with each client to recommend the best solutions based on the number of locations and complexity of management.
Contact us today to learn how our Plan-Build-Grow framework can be tailored to solve your business needs to grow and future proof your local SEO performance.