ADVANCED SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
FOR MID-MARKET AND GROWTH-DRIVEN BRANDS
Search engine algorithms are complex and fluid. Google continues to challenge even the most-savvy digital marketers due to the rate of change and diversity in its search engine results.
Brands that have taken a passive role in SEO are losing search engine visibility, traffic and market share to their competitors. Don’t get left behind as Google continues to release major algorithm and core updates every 3-4 months.
Did you know?
- More than 60% of marketers actively invest in SEO and consider it to be “very” or “extremely” important to their overall marketing strategy
- More than 90% of marketers consider SEO tactics to “very” or “somewhat” effective in helping them achieve their marketing goals
At New Media Advisors, we excel at solving complex problems and driving performance growth in Organic Search. Our founders have a combined 30+ years of enterprise-level SEO experience in driving exponential growth results. We understand the intersection SEO has with Local Search, Paid Search and how critical Content Marketing is for Organic success. In order for brands to increase search engine visibility and highly-qualified traffic, we believe you should:
- Ensure you understand how and why your customers use search engines to research, purchase and use your products or services
- Conduct a Content Audit focused on your customers’ needs, the contextually relevant topics & themes they search for and how your brand can deliver its expertise, value proposition and market positioning to deliver content experiences that educate, engage and inspire action
- Conduct a comprehensive Technical SEO Audit focused on mobile-first, site speed, frictionless user experiences, crawler accessibility, CMS platform scale, error clean up and your tech prioritization road maps
- Assess your brand’s market position, PR coverage, unaided awareness, customer sentiment and authority as a thought leader including links, citations and mentions from 3rd parties
- Strategically prioritize the ongoing work to be done over the next 6-12 months (impact vs. effort stack ranking) and secure leadership support that empowers SEO resources to take action, collaborate across teams, educate on fluid SEO factors and cast vision to win in Organic Search
If you have not been adapting your SEO strategy, priorities and execution based on the concepts of E-A-T, YMYL, RankBrain, BERT, Maverick, Medic or Panda…or if you don’t even know what those things mean…we should talk.
Contact us today to learn how our I.M.P.A.C.T. framework can be tailored to solve your business needs, ignite results and future proof SEO performance.