CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY & DEPLOYMENT
Interruption-based advertising and wallpapering the internet with static banners are things of the past. So is the boring, self-centered promotional content that most brands produce. Today’s customers want quality, timely and helpful content and if you aren’t delivering it, your customer will get it from your competition.
Great content provides consumers with valuable information that they want and need, establishes your brand’s credibility and authority and creates a relationship that can fuel your down-funnel business goals. Success comes from having a clearly defined, customer-centric strategy for creating and distributing content that supports your brand’s goals and, more importantly, is tailored to the wants and needs of your specific customer audiences. Work with experienced leaders that know how to create content marketing success.
Did you know?
- 70% of marketers actively invest in Content Marketing and 60% consider it “very” or “extremely” important to their overall marketing strategy (source)
- The average buyer consumes 13 pieces of branded content per month (source)
- 70% of people would rather get information about a company or learn something from a piece of branded content rather than from a traditional advertisement (source)
At New Media Advisors, we understand the value of content marketing and know what it takes to build a content strategy and program that drives top and bottom funnel business results. We have experience building and re-architecting content programs at some of the largest companies in the world and know what it takes to make your content investments pay off. To be successful in creating customer-centric content that reaches your intended audience and drives the business outcomes you desire, we believe you should:
- Develop a thorough understanding of your environment – who is your core audience and on what platforms can they best be reached, what are the competitive dynamics of your industry and market, how do your brand’s products and uniquely solve the needs of your customer
- Create clearly defined goals and objectives for your content marketing – what role should content play in your marketing mix, how does it compliment your other marketing strategies, what is working vs. not and where are there gaps in your existing content
- Build an audience-focused content roadmap that is the organization’s north star, providing the necessary guideposts and pillars for ongoing content planning, editorial calendar updates and promotional strategies to drive reach
- Build a content plan that is centered on the most valuable topics and content types that best articulate brand thought leadership, addresses new and existing customer needs, fills content gaps and supports marketing activities across defined audiences
- Develop a content promotion and distribution plan so that content can be transitioned from ‘owned’ to ‘earned’, reaching consumers in the environments they most frequent. Learn more about our approach to integrating content in key channels including SEO, Paid Search and Local Search.
Contact us today to learn how our I.M.P.A.C.T. framework can be tailored to your business objectives and how we can partner to build a content marketing strategy that will move your brand forward.