Creating better in-house capabilities
The I.M.P.A.C.T. framework helps brand marketers take control and build outcome-based operating models in the digital marketing channels most critical for growth.
The process was originally built to advance in-house SEO, Paid Search and Content Marketing program performance using a Center of Excellence approach. The model can be adapted to support in-house social media, email marketing, paid media and other always-on channels.
We have modeled this framework after many years of building, optimizing and managing high-performing channel marketing programs for category leading brands. As former in-house marketing leaders, we knew there was a better way for brands to balance the client-agency relationship by increasing the capabilities of client-side resources and reducing the excessive dependence on external vendors.
We partner with our clients to adapt the I.M.P.A.C.T. framework to best fit their digital marketing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
When brands improve and optimize their in-house capabilities, they will:
- Future-proof their organization with a culture of accountability and innovation
- Gain more control over poor performing vendors and the lack of agency transparency
- Reduce operational and reputational risks with better agility and tighter brand alignment
- Build institutional knowledge and develop talent, leading to improved employee satisfaction and retention
- Increase performance results through better internal and external collabortation
- Become better clients to their smartest agency partners
For a custom walk through of the I.M.P.A.C.T. framework and specific tips on how marketing leaders can ignite positive change, watch this video interview with our co-founders.