PAID SEARCH MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR BRANDS
Paid Search advertising puts your brand right where you want to be – in front of the right customer at the right time. Many don’t realize, however, that effective PPC requires expertise, experience and always-on management.
Search engine marketing is complex and, done incorrectly, can be costly. Don’t waste ad spend on non-converting keywords, poorly structured campaigns, inefficient competitor conquesting strategies or high CPCs stemming from low quality scores. Work with experienced leaders that know how to create PPC success.
Did you know?
- On average, 46% of all search clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the top of the search results page (source)
- Google Ads drive $8 in profit for every $1 a business spends on ads (source)
- PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something than organic visitors (source)
At New Media Advisors, we understand what it takes to build successful Paid Search programs. Our experience developing and leading complex, multi-location, enterprise level programs with annual spend in the hundreds of millions of dollars gives us the know-how to ensure that your search investment, no matter its size, is effective, efficient and produces the ROI your company needs to grow revenue profitably. We also believe in a strategic integration with SEO and Local Search programs to maximize a brand’s total yield from search. To be successful in PPC, we believe you should:
- Ensure you have a clear view of where/how Paid Search advertising can be used effectively to drive incremental traffic and business from your ideal customer and segments based on who is coming to your website today and who your target customers and segments are
- Assess your current approach to PPC as well as the industry and competitive landscape to understand what’s working and what’s not as well as where opportunities for competitive advantage exist
- Develop a comprehensive Paid Search strategy that is focused on targeting the customers and segments you’ve identified via the most relevant keywords and phrases, presenting that audience with compelling advertising creative and on-site experiences and, ultimately, driving conversions and outcomes that meet your ROI goals and objectives
- Establish clearly defined, realistic performance expectations and a measurement plan for assessing which aspects of your campaign are driving the intended business outcome – and which aspects need to be optimized or stopped
- Systematically track campaign performance to ensure that funds are being used optimally, budgets are pacing correctly and results are being achieved
Contact us today to learn how our I.M.P.A.C.T. framework can be tailored to your business objectives and how we can partner to leverage Paid Search advertising to fuel future growth.